Gamezer Home

Gamezer Home


 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PG JECA Cp

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 56
Points : 2360


PostSubject: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:27 am



Last edited by JECA on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PG JECA Cp

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 56
Points : 2360


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:38 am




1.¦PG¦ J_E_C_A

2.ID: 8f32022831134377a5c7030e7f096d3d

3.Croatia

4.skayp: jeca-jelena30

5.14-22 GMT

6.yes

7.yes
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦Taca ®

avatar

Nationality : serbia
Registration : 2011-09-20
Posts : 1
Points : 2281


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:47 am




1-¦PG¦Taca ®
2-User ID: 1ce8bdfcd895702f2e3da093c9412e1c
3-Serbia
4-MSN : tamaradomazet@live.com
5-17h-22h
6- Yes
7-Yes
Back to top Go down
Drini

avatar

Nationality : albania
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 3
Points : 2282


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:27 am




1.¦PG¦ KING OF KINGS

2.ID: b3061666510eab5b6920b3f53a86fb1c

3.Albania

4.e_mail:drini_2@live.com

5.18-23:30 GMT

6.yes

7.yes
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦ ivan

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 1
Points : 2270


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 am




1- ¦PG¦ ivan
2- 39a01ce2673814e52548f8b5eef21b8f
3- Croatia
4- -
5- 16-22 GMT
6- yes
7- yes
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦ D_A_N_A 77

avatar

Nationality : serbia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 2
Points : 2271


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:35 am




1- ¦PG¦ D_A_N_A 77
2-ID75379ae2e77d3b8b13565b90bbe667f4
3-SERBIA
4-milosavljevicdanica
5-14-22 GTM
6-YES
7-YES
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦ @BANE@

avatar

Nationality : serbia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 1
Points : 2270


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm




1-¦PG¦ @BANE@

2-ID: b63b8a79a27c79117e6fd050f5eb1ed2

3-SREBIA

4-dana-776

5-16-22 GTM

6-YES

7-YES
Back to top Go down
JOJA

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 3
Points : 2272


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:55 pm




1.¦PG¦ JOJA

2.ID: 818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

3.Croatia

4.joja_m48

5.16-23

6.YES

7.YES
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦ jug 2_os

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 1
Points : 2270


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 pm




1-¦PG¦ jug 2_os
2-ID: 7c33a18c13b7f70d20eefa54dfba5444
3-croatia
4-tihomir.ferlin1
5-14-22 GMT
6-yes
7-yes
Back to top Go down
PaLermo

avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 915
Points : 3486


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 am

JOJA wrote:
1.¦PG¦ JOJA

2.ID: 818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

3.Croatia

4.joja_m48

5.16-23

6.YES

7.YES
Why you have same IP of the leader?
Back to top Go down
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3429
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 am

¦PG¦ @BANE@ wrote:

1-¦PG¦ @BANE@

2-ID: b63b8a79a27c79117e6fd050f5eb1ed2

3-SREBIA

4-dana-776

5-16-22 GTM

6-YES

7-YES

Why you have the same IP of DANA 77 ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
PG JECA Cp

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 56
Points : 2360


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 am

PaLermo SkilL wrote:
JOJA wrote:
1.¦PG¦ JOJA

2.ID: 818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

3.Croatia

4.joja_m48

5.16-23

6.YES

7.YES
Why you have same IP of the leader?

Joja my husband, but everyone uses their computer and each has its own profile but it is the same IP address

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=8f32022831134377a5c7030e7f096d3d

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

Should I replace the player or can remain ?
Back to top Go down
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3429
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 am

JECA wrote:
PaLermo SkilL wrote:
JOJA wrote:
1.¦PG¦ JOJA

2.ID: 818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

3.Croatia

4.joja_m48

5.16-23

6.YES

7.YES
Why you have same IP of the leader?

Joja my husband, but everyone uses their computer and each has its own profile but it is the same IP address

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=8f32022831134377a5c7030e7f096d3d

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

Should I replace the player or can remain ?

Now is all Clear. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
PG JECA Cp

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 56
Points : 2360


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Teck wrote:
JECA wrote:
PaLermo SkilL wrote:
JOJA wrote:
1.¦PG¦ JOJA

2.ID: 818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

3.Croatia

4.joja_m48

5.16-23

6.YES

7.YES
Why you have same IP of the leader?

Joja my husband, but everyone uses their computer and each has its own profile but it is the same IP address

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=8f32022831134377a5c7030e7f096d3d

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=818c14773014bd25708c6eda8f814d73

Should I replace the player or can remain ?

Now is all Clear. Thank you.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦ G_i_Z_z_M_o

avatar

Nationality : serbia
Registration : 2011-10-02
Posts : 3
Points : 2271


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:11 pm




1. ¦PG¦G_i_Z_z_M_o

2. ID: e7df7d6bf6a7a8ab134fc3b7b0735c27

3. Serbia

4. Msn- sanjaandjelkovic@hotmail.com

5. 18-22 GTM

6. Yes

7. Yes
Back to top Go down
Ema

avatar

Nationality : albania
Registration : 2011-10-02
Posts : 1
Points : 2269


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 pm




1.¦PG¦ E_M_A

2.ID: de0459c77723d0962afce215d8971212

3.Albania

4.skype: emafer3

5.14-22 GMT

6.yes

7.yes


We use same PC with player ¦PG¦ KING OF KINGS he is my brother ,so we have same IP

Hope it not be problem thank you

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=de0459c77723d0962afce215d8971212

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=b3061666510eab5b6920b3f53a86fb1c


Last edited by Ema on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦ D_A_N_A 77

avatar

Nationality : serbia
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 2
Points : 2271


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Teck wrote:
¦PG¦ @BANE@ wrote:

1-¦PG¦ @BANE@

2-ID: b63b8a79a27c79117e6fd050f5eb1ed2

3-SREBIA

4-dana-776

5-16-22 GTM

6-YES

7-YES

Why you have the same IP of DANA 77 ?

Nick ¦PG¦ @BANE@ is my husband and this is why we are the same IP address.
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=75379ae2e77d3b8b13565b90bbe667f4
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=b63b8a79a27c79117e6fd050f5eb1ed2
I hope it will be because of this problem, thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
paco_2222



Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-02
Posts : 1
Points : 2270


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:52 pm




1-¦PG¦Paco....
2- bf4ee7a36df7710878c474be53fbc6cd
3-Croatia
4-paco_2222
5-14-22GMT
6-Yes
7-Yes
Back to top Go down
big ben

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-02
Posts : 9
Points : 2283


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:45 pm




1-¦PG¦ Big Ben
2-ID: bae661b4567a70eaf6401e303c084ccc
3-croatia
4-bigben505
5-18-23GMT
6-yes
7-yes
Back to top Go down
C4_M_u_c_a C_R_O

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-02
Posts : 2
Points : 2272


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 pm




1.¦PG¦C4 M_u_c_aCRO CP

2.ID: 0f1417a723b7f1f201ee4f3de26443b6

3.Croatien

4......

5......

6.Yes

7.Yes
Back to top Go down
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3429
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 pm

C4_M_u_c_a C_R_O wrote:



1.¦PG¦C4 M_u_c_aCRO CP

2.ID: 0f1417a723b7f1f201ee4f3de26443b6

3.Croatien

4......

5......

6.Yes

7.Yes

Please, change the nickname in gamezer, now is Ne Ebem Ti Ni 1 and not ¦PG¦C4 M_u_c_aCRO CP.
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
C4_M_u_c_a C_R_O

avatar

Nationality : croatia
Registration : 2011-10-02
Posts : 2
Points : 2272


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Teck wrote:
C4_M_u_c_a C_R_O wrote:



1.¦PG¦C4 M_u_c_aCRO CP

2.ID: 0f1417a723b7f1f201ee4f3de26443b6

3.Croatien

4......

5......

6.Yes

7.Yes

Please, change the nickname in gamezer, now is Ne Ebem Ti Ni 1 and not ¦PG¦C4
M_u_c_aCRO CP.

friend is not a problem .... you know me!!thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
¦PG¦MP

avatar

Nationality : serbia
Registration : 2011-10-03
Posts : 1
Points : 2268


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 pm




1. ¦PG¦MP
2. ID: b951d2d7c51126eab80c9375be0e9179
3. Serbia
4. markolov72@hotmail.com
5. 22-24
6. yes
7.yes
Back to top Go down
PaLermo

avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 915
Points : 3486


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 am

Hurry up, finish your registrations.
Back to top Go down
_ACTIVE

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 678
Points : 3108


PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:05 am

Done and thanks

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=a498e06f04df14681b497
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration   

Back to top Go down
 
8TTT'11: Pegasus Team registration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1000km of Watkins Glen, Team Registration (NOW OPEN!)
» U15 Boys Ottawa Titans AAU Basketball Team
» Your favorite basketball team
» Empire Captain on Pegasus WiP
» New Skill (Double team)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamezer Home :: International Tournaments :: Team Tournaments :: 8BTTT'11 :: TEAMS-
Jump to: