Gamezer Home

Gamezer Home


 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLEACH ALONE

avatar

Nationality : algerie
Registration : 2012-02-26
Posts : 173
Points : 2213
Location : ALGERIA

PostSubject: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 pm

ORGANIZERS

EVIL MSKT

RGS TAMACHA SUB CP

DEÇU


We are searching responsible and fair players to help us with the moderation for the:
ETC'12 (EVIL TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP 2012)

- Anyone who want to be in the team write us your dates:

1.- Nickname (normal alphabetic symbols only)
2.- User ID
3.- Country
4.- Approximately free time
5.- Knowledge of English or other languages?
6.- Perfect knowledge of the rules?
7.- Organization of past tournaments?

_________________


BLEACH ALONE


Last edited by BLEACH ALONE on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=678cc741653964fa1c26c http://www.facebook.com/PriNcE.HeArT2011
T A M A C H A

avatar

Nationality : algerie
Registration : 2012-05-25
Posts : 151
Points : 2158

PostSubject: Re: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 pm

1.- Nickname: EVIL TAMACHA DZ
2.- User ID:
ID GAMEZER
3.- Country: ALGERIE
4.- Approximately free time: FREE TIME
5.- Knowledge of English or other languages? ARBIC FRENCE ENGLISH
6.- Perfect knowledge of the rules? yes
7.- Organization of past tournaments? yes

_________________
Back to top Go down
BLEACH ALONE

avatar

Nationality : algerie
Registration : 2012-02-26
Posts : 173
Points : 2213
Location : ALGERIA

PostSubject: Re: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:17 am

RGS TAMACHA SUB CP wrote:
1.- Nickname: EVIL TAMACHA DZ
2.- User ID:
ID GAMEZER
3.- Country: ALGERIE
4.- Approximately free time: FREE TIME
5.- Knowledge of English or other languages? ARBIC FRENCE ENGLISH
6.- Perfect knowledge of the rules? yes
7.- Organization of past tournaments? yes

done..

_________________


BLEACH ALONE
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=678cc741653964fa1c26c http://www.facebook.com/PriNcE.HeArT2011
T A M A C H A

avatar

Nationality : algerie
Registration : 2012-05-25
Posts : 151
Points : 2158

PostSubject: Re: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:03 am

BLEACH ALONE wrote:
RGS TAMACHA SUB CP wrote:
1.- Nickname: EVIL TAMACHA DZ
2.- User ID:
ID GAMEZER
3.- Country: ALGERIE
4.- Approximately free time: FREE TIME
5.- Knowledge of English or other languages? ARBIC FRENCE ENGLISH
6.- Perfect knowledge of the rules? yes
7.- Organization of past tournaments? yes

done..


THX MY FRENDZ Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
DEÇU

avatar

Nationality : marocco
Registration : 2012-05-07
Posts : 51
Points : 1995
Location : Morocco Casablanca

PostSubject: Re: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:25 am

RGS DEÇU 03

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=cbe94e5b5f6497d1aff9192c3c1cb4cf

MOROCCO

ANY TIME

ARABIC , FRENCH , Un pokito espanoL , english

Yes

Yes
Back to top Go down
BLEACH ALONE

avatar

Nationality : algerie
Registration : 2012-02-26
Posts : 173
Points : 2213
Location : ALGERIA

PostSubject: Re: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 pm

DEÇU wrote:
RGS DEÇU 03

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=cbe94e5b5f6497d1aff9192c3c1cb4cf

MOROCCO

ANY TIME

ARABIC , FRENCH , Un pokito espanoL , english

Yes

Yes

Done ......

_________________


BLEACH ALONE
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=678cc741653964fa1c26c http://www.facebook.com/PriNcE.HeArT2011
DEÇU

avatar

Nationality : marocco
Registration : 2012-05-07
Posts : 51
Points : 1995
Location : Morocco Casablanca

PostSubject: Re: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

BLEACH ALONE wrote:
DEÇU wrote:
RGS DEÇU 03

http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=cbe94e5b5f6497d1aff9192c3c1cb4cf

MOROCCO

ANY TIME

ARABIC , FRENCH , Un pokito espanoL , english

Yes

Yes

Done ......

Tnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation   

Back to top Go down
 
ETC'12 : Casting For Moderation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» making molds for greenstuff casting
» Ordering from Black Arachnis Casting
» Allagan boots of Casting
» Casting Sentinel BAF Parts.
» ork legs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamezer Home :: EVIL Team :: CHAMPIONSHIP-
Jump to: