Gamezer Home

Gamezer Home


 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CT8B'12; Up-Calls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
=ǁDR.YASENǁ=

avatar

Nationality : uae
Registration : 2011-12-06
Posts : 422
Points : 2652


PostSubject: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 am



CT8B'12; Up-Calls




If you dont find your playing opponent or he does not want to play with you, use this official way to contact him

For example write:

Up-Call 1
Group A
Player (nickname of up-called player)
Text: Let us play our tournament game. I can play tomorrow at 18:00GMT, you can contact me by msn - ..@hotmail.com or pm in forum.


If the up-called player does not answer you, write the next day a 2nd up-call, and the next day again a 3rd up-call.
If
at the last day of the group tour your opponent did not answer your
up-calls and you could therefore not play your necessary games, write a
post this way:

For example

Nickname of player who did not answer your up-calls
Up-Call 1 - date of call
Up-Call 2 - date of call
Up-Call 3 - date of call

G.L all

_________________



snooker player


Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=bdfa0203fe74e92b823cc http://www.facebook.com/Dr.YASEEN.77
Zangyta ♥

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-09
Posts : 644
Points : 3170
Location : Where troubles melt like lemon drops


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Call Up
Group B

Player:
Dina 1st
Rv Blacl Death 01
Moswsa
Medusa XL
Kog! Ga7o Grone FB!
Kog Cachorrita Gz

They never appears to play. These days I have been online a lot of hours and they don't contact me by msn (they don't added me by this way)
I left my msn contact to can play: pixonita@gmail.com

_________________
In God I still trust...



Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=1d5b2dcb97ead7f1dfb58
FERAS , R1o

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-03
Posts : 406
Points : 2600
Location : Riyadh


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:01 am

Up Call 1 :

Group : D



Player :

1. ONE MINO
2. MA DOPICAN 03
3. StarS * KaTze * 01
4. PT Automatic LDN
5. PT Takara LDN 04
6. ONE FLAME ----) 3-0 for him
7. AMEER KILL

Feras-@msn.com , or send PM

i am Online Any Time Hurry Up

_________________




R1o
--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=942913aec69dcc39142f3
NOTHING WORTH

avatar

Nationality : uae
Registration : 2011-10-23
Posts : 537
Points : 3131


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 am




UP CALL 1


GROUP C



PLAYERS:



1.Musah ; Torm



2.WSHM Zevenzen 77 ( 1-0 ) for me and he said we will play later!


3.Co Dulzura WGT Scp


4.SAUCE WGT ( i asked him to play and he said he dont want to play! i try to understand him but i can't, cuz he don't speak english! )




5.«N»E»L»S»O»N» ~ CL


6._YubisA_


Let us play our tournament game. I can play tomorrow any time after 18:00 GMT, you can contact me by pm in forum.
i add them to my msn but no one online yet!





UP CALL 2

_________________



الزمنْ / في خريف عمر كان وما يزال متريث لحظة

البزوغ


Last edited by PEARL on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=79cdfebdac277debe19db
Dr.Mesho
Arab World Mod
avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-09
Posts : 783
Points : 3111
Location : Jeddah


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Up Call 1 : Group : E

Players:

1- LETK T7S

2- shark

3- Giovanna

4- TATIS


5- SICARIO

6- Tâninha

7- Fabregas

8- VillerO

Contact me msn: iy-o@hotmail.com or P.M




Back to top Go down
FERAS , R1o

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-03
Posts : 406
Points : 2600
Location : Riyadh


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 am

FERAS , R1o wrote:
Up Call 1 :

Group : D



Player :

1. ONE MINO
2. MA DOPICAN 03
3. StarS * KaTze * 01
4. PT Automatic LDN
5. PT Takara LDN 04
6. ONE FLAME ----) 3-0 for him

Feras-@msn.com , or send PM

i am Online Any Time Hurry Up

Up Call 2

_________________




R1o
--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=942913aec69dcc39142f3
NOTHING WORTH

avatar

Nationality : uae
Registration : 2011-10-23
Posts : 537
Points : 3131


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:09 pm

PEARL wrote:



UP CALL 1


GROUP C



PLAYERS:



1.Musah ; Torm



2.WSHM Zevenzen 77 ( 1-0 ) for me and he said we will play later!


3.Co Dulzura WGT Scp


4.SAUCE WGT ( i asked him to play and he said he dont want to play! i try to understand him but i can't, cuz he don't speak english! )




5.«N»E»L»S»O»N» ~ CL


6._YubisA_


Let us play our tournament game. I can play tomorrow any time after 18:00 GMT, you can contact me by pm in forum.
i add them to my msn but no one online yet!





UP CALL 2



UP CALL 2

_________________



الزمنْ / في خريف عمر كان وما يزال متريث لحظة

البزوغ
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=79cdfebdac277debe19db
ANTIKA

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-11-14
Posts : 8
Points : 2148


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 am

Up Call
Group C

Player:

WSHM Zevenzen 77
Musah ; Torm
Co Dulzura WGT Scp
SAUCE WGT
«N»E»L»S»O»N» ~ CL
_YubisA_

..
send pm ,

_________________
[size=24]" سُبحآن الله وبحمده سُبحآن الله العظيم "[/size]
Back to top Go down
=ǁDR.YASENǁ=

avatar

Nationality : uae
Registration : 2011-12-06
Posts : 422
Points : 2652


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 am

( 7amodi & RORA ) ----- out of the tournament ( group E )


( SICARIO & TATIS ) ----- out of the tournament ( group E )

_________________



snooker player


Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=bdfa0203fe74e92b823cc http://www.facebook.com/Dr.YASEEN.77
Mino

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 81
Points : 2322


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:56 pm

FERAS , R1o wrote:
FERAS , R1o wrote:
Up Call 1 :

Group : D



Player :

1. ONE MINO
2. MA DOPICAN 03
3. StarS * KaTze * 01
4. PT Automatic LDN
5. PT Takara LDN 04
6. ONE FLAME ----) 3-0 for him

Feras-@msn.com , or send PM

i am Online Any Time Hurry Up

Up Call 2
فراس ع ما أظن تشوف قيمزر مقفل وانت تنزل أب كآل ..

لآ تعلييق .....!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FLAME

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 180
Points : 2402


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm

FERAS ?????شكل قيمزر شغال عندك لحالك بس

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=6bf07fd831047d6e8fc60
FERAS , R1o

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-03
Posts : 406
Points : 2600
Location : Riyadh


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 am

Mino wrote:
FERAS , R1o wrote:
FERAS , R1o wrote:
Up Call 1 :

Group : D



Player :

1. ONE MINO
2. MA DOPICAN 03
3. StarS * KaTze * 01
4. PT Automatic LDN
5. PT Takara LDN 04
6. ONE FLAME ----) 3-0 for him

Feras-@msn.com , or send PM

i am Online Any Time Hurry Up

Up Call 2
فراس ع ما أظن تشوف قيمزر مقفل وانت تنزل أب كآل ..

لآ تعلييق .....!!!!!!

مينو على ما اظن اني منزل الاب كول وانا العب قيم مع واحد اجنبي , يعني بالعربي نزلته وقيمزر شغال ,وتنزيلي صحيح ي بعدي !!!!!

_________________




R1o
--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=942913aec69dcc39142f3
FERAS , R1o

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-03
Posts : 406
Points : 2600
Location : Riyadh


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 am

FLAME wrote:
FERAS ?????شكل قيمزر شغال عندك لحالك بس

والله انا حاولت اضحك لكن للاسف ما قدرت , شوف التاريخ انت وخويتك وبعدين تعال نكت



التاريخ اقصد تاريخ تنزيلي للاب كول ي بعدي



لكن مسالة اني ادوركم وما القاكم ويوم نزلت اب كول بعدها بـ ( ايام بالظبط , بالظبط ) تجيني انت وخويتك وتقولون لا تعليق ؟

وايميلي موجود وحاطه من زمان بموضوع المجموعه ولا انت ولا مينو جاني منكم اضافه + اني جيتك وقلتلك نكمل وقلتلي لا وبعدها غبت 3 ايام ما شفتك ي حبيبي

الايميل موجود + رساله خاصة هنا بالمنتدى حتى ما جاني منكم , وانا سويت المطلوب في هالحاله ي ظريف

_________________




R1o
--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=942913aec69dcc39142f3
FERAS , R1o

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-03
Posts : 406
Points : 2600
Location : Riyadh


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:33 am

FERAS , R1o wrote:
FERAS , R1o wrote:
Up Call 1 :

Group : D



Player :


1. MA DOPICAN 03
2. StarS * KaTze * 01
3. PT Automatic LDN
4. PT Takara LDN 04
5. PAIN 3ZOOFAH
6. Slayer TORM !

Feras-@msn.com , or send PM

i am Online Any Time Hurry Up

Up Call 2

Up Call 3

_________________




R1o
--------------------------------------------------


Last edited by FERAS , R1o on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=942913aec69dcc39142f3
ANTIKA

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-11-14
Posts : 8
Points : 2148


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:31 am

ANTIKA wrote:
Up Call
Group C

Player:

WSHM Zevenzen 77
Musah ; Torm
Co Dulzura WGT Scp
SAUCE WGT
«N»E»L»S»O»N» ~ CL
_YubisA_

..
send pm ,

Up Call 2
Back to top Go down
FLAME

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 180
Points : 2402


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 am

عجيب ولله ولا وتنزل اب كول الثالث بعد وحنى رادين عليك يغدي المنظمين يشفون حل معه

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=6bf07fd831047d6e8fc60
Dr.Mesho
Arab World Mod
avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-09
Posts : 783
Points : 3111
Location : Jeddah


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 am

Mεѕнσσ wrote:
Up Call 1 : Group : E

Players:

1- LETK T7S

2- shark

3- Giovanna

4- TATIS


5- Tâninha

6- Fabregas

7-VILLERO

Contact me msn: iy-o@hotmail.com or P.M





UP Calls 2
Back to top Go down
=ǁDR.YASENǁ=

avatar

Nationality : uae
Registration : 2011-12-06
Posts : 422
Points : 2652


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:18 pm

FLAME & FERAS , R1o & Mino

first of all you should write in english. and please every one add each other by email or sending PM . its okay this topic ( call up ) just to remind no need to be nervous let be 100 call up no problma just add the emails and choose the time to play with each other .

حبااايب خلو اللعب نضيف وما فيها شي الاب كول هذا بس للتنبيه ما لازم كل هل العصبيه فضحتونا الحمد لله كاتبين بالعربي
هذا الموضوع بس حتى تنبه اللي بتلعب وياه وتضيف اميله كل واحد يضيف اميل الثاني واتفقو متى بتلعبون وخلاص ماله داعي كلام لق لق انا اضيف وهو ما يرد وخلي واحد من المنضمين يشوف وليش تنزل ابكول وما تنزل هههههههههههههــــ

_________________



snooker player


Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=bdfa0203fe74e92b823cc http://www.facebook.com/Dr.YASEEN.77
FERAS , R1o

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-03
Posts : 406
Points : 2600
Location : Riyadh


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 pm

FLAME wrote:
عجيب ولله ولا وتنزل اب كول الثالث بعد وحنى رادين عليك يغدي المنظمين يشفون حل معه

اغديك الله يهديك تشوف الاسامي لما شفت انك رديت شلت اسمك ي بعدي , وحدد وقتك والكلام لا يطول والمنظمين لو شايفين شئ غلط بيتكلمون

_________________




R1o
--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=942913aec69dcc39142f3
kellyska

avatar

Nationality : venezuela
Registration : 2012-01-12
Posts : 18
Points : 2100


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:10 pm

UP CALL 1:
GROUP H

PLAYERS
AngElo GzkilL AiA & Pe Aleeh AiA 10
RORO ¬ K!LL
No Mercy ! Let It Be & CHUKCHA
Co WG8 · AzuLiiTa 13
SA CLASSIC 02 & CL Mary 06
7NET LK - RV . 03-1 & Est7wath. Rv / 09 -1
AE STRIKER 08 & KU / NA`9RNY / RZH


am Online Any Time. Oh in the room 327

PSKJ216@HOTMAIL.COM

by: BADGIRL ! TORM

Back to top Go down
Mino

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 81
Points : 2322


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 am

=ǁDR.YASENǁ= wrote:
FLAME & FERAS , R1o & Mino

first of all you should write in english. and please every one add each other by email or sending PM . its okay this topic ( call up ) just to remind no need to be nervous let be 100 call up no problma just add the emails and choose the time to play with each other .

حبااايب خلو اللعب نضيف وما فيها شي الاب كول هذا بس للتنبيه ما لازم كل هل العصبيه فضحتونا الحمد لله كاتبين بالعربي
هذا الموضوع بس حتى تنبه اللي بتلعب وياه وتضيف اميله كل واحد يضيف اميل الثاني واتفقو متى بتلعبون وخلاص ماله داعي كلام لق لق انا اضيف وهو ما يرد وخلي واحد من المنضمين يشوف وليش تنزل ابكول وما تنزل هههههههههههههــــ

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Back to top Go down
ANTIKA

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-11-14
Posts : 8
Points : 2148


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 am

ANTIKA wrote:
ANTIKA wrote:
Up Call
Group C

Player:

WSHM Zevenzen 77
Musah ; Torm
Co Dulzura WGT Scp
SAUCE WGT
«N»E»L»S»O»N» ~ CL
_YubisA_

..
send pm ,

Up Call 2

Up Call 3
Back to top Go down
Julliet

avatar

Nationality : peru
Registration : 2012-01-08
Posts : 115
Points : 2304


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 am

UP CALL 1:
GROUP F

PLAYERS
UP CALL 1:
GROUP H

PLAYERS
BH S.Freaky 12
MARVEL *SOOLIID
JOR~CATY~ONE~09
JO THE KILLER 04
VIVA Goddess*MYF 09
MARKOS*FYM 10
LDN Estrela
SA DROGBA 03 & Brisa
DEATH SCREAM 05 & Harmonic

I'm online at 01 gmt to 03 gmt


boniita.17@hotmail.com

by: PE Julliet 01

_________________
Back to top Go down
Zangyta ♥

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-09-09
Posts : 644
Points : 3170
Location : Where troubles melt like lemon drops


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm

ZANGYTA wrote:
Call Up
Group B

Player:
Dina 1st
Rv Blacl Death 01
Moswsa
Medusa XL
Kog! Ga7o Grone FB!
Kog Cachorrita Gz

They never appears to play. These days I have been online a lot of hours and they don't contact me by msn (they don't added me by this way)
I left my msn contact to can play: pixonita@gmail.com

Call Up 2
Group B

Player:
Dina 1st
Rv Black Death 01
Moswsa
Medusa XL
Kog! Ga7o Grone FB!
Kog Cachorrita Gz

They don't add me by msn and in the room never appears. Kog cachorrita and her partner only appears posting in the topic group B 4 days before the first deadline ¬¬
Dina1st and Moswsa and others never appears either. My msn pixonita@gmail.com

By: Cheleras ZangyA

_________________
In God I still trust...



Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=1d5b2dcb97ead7f1dfb58
NOTHING WORTH

avatar

Nationality : uae
Registration : 2011-10-23
Posts : 537
Points : 3131


PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm

PEARL wrote:
PEARL wrote:



UP CALL 1


GROUP C



PLAYERS:





1.Co Dulzura WGT Scp


2.SAUCE WGT ( i asked him to play and he said he dont want to play! i try to understand him but i can't, cuz he don't speak english! )




3.«N»E»L»S»O»N» ~ CL


4._YubisA_


Let us play our tournament game. I can play tomorrow any time after 18:00 GMT, you can contact me by pm in forum.
i add them to my msn but no one online yet!





UP CALL 2



UP CALL 2

UP CALL 3

_________________



الزمنْ / في خريف عمر كان وما يزال متريث لحظة

البزوغ
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=79cdfebdac277debe19db
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CT8B'12; Up-Calls   

Back to top Go down
 
CT8B'12; Up-Calls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My internet disconnects everytime someone calls on my phone.
» Making House calls [Shun]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamezer Home :: Female World Forum :: Championships :: CT8B'12-
Jump to: