Share | 

Important tournament organizers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yessy muaks
Americas Moderator

Nationality : argentina

PostSubject: Important tournament organizers   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 am

I am writing to tournament organizers 8BTTT'11, with all my respect.
Asking to take the turn of the encounter between JBU and MIX clans named tournament, considering that the players in my clan JBU in the last round had to make a great effort to play their matches at the times of their rival clan, even one of the players in my clan had to miss their duties at the university and the captain lost the 6 tables that it was impossible to adjust to that schedule. Relying on the seriousness and UNDERSTANDING of the organization of this tournament, I expect a prompt response.

Sincerely yessy muaks.

Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=9cae1ce4399086fa12c8c http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001391988985
BA7R
GzHome Founder

Nationality : ksa

World Cub Level :

PostSubject: Re: Important tournament organizers   Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 pm

yessy muaks wrote:

I am writing to tournament organizers 8BTTT'11, with all my respect.
Asking to take the turn of the encounter between JBU and MIX clans named tournament, considering that the players in my clan JBU in the last round had to make a great effort to play their matches at the times of their rival clan, even one of the players in my clan had to miss their duties at the university and the captain lost the 6 tables that it was impossible to adjust to that schedule. Relying on the seriousness and UNDERSTANDING of the organization of this tournament, I expect a prompt response.

Sincerely yessy muaks.

thanks for information we already had poost in the match topic the final decision, and about jobs and studies we also has miss our studies and jobs to organize this tournament for you
Back to top Go down

Important tournament organizers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1