Gamezer Home

Gamezer Home


 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~EDU VARGAS'
GzHome Designer
avatar

Nationality : chile
Registration : 2011-09-12
Posts : 461
Points : 2848
Location : 'La Vieja Escuela!


PostSubject: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:51 am

RELAX [] vs [] ITA

Room:327
Group Stage: {6} players from each team, Every player must play {6} frames

Match:
loading ..

· Rules
· Disqualifications or penalties




-------------------------------------------------

Remember:

· The Captains must post list of his players before the first game of the match by 24 hours.
· At the day of the match Captains only can change 1 player in emergency.
· When all players finish his games he must put his result (winner or looser).
· Captains or Sub CP only can write the list or deal with other team to match good times possible.
· Please remember that we are here for enjoy and make fun times we hope that does not deviate from the scope of the topic and start, finish with all respect for each two teams.
· Dont try to clutching errors for others, is better win by your effort and no problem in loosing.

تذكر:





  • على كل كابتن ان يضع تشكيلة فريقه قبل بداية أول قيم من المباراة بـ 24 ساعه
  • مع بداية يوم المباراة فقط يستطيع الكابتن تبديل لاعب واحد فقط عندما ينتهي اللاعب من مباراته يجب عليه وضع نتيجته فورا سواء فائزأو خاسر
    فقط الكابتن أو نائب الكابتن مخول للحديث مع الفريق الآخر للإتفاق على موعد المباريات وإيجاد الأوقات المناسبة للطرفين ومن يتجاوز

  • ذلك ربما يعرض نفسه وفريقه للعقوبة
    تذكر اننا هنا للمتعه وقضاء وقتا ممتعا مع بعضنا البعض نتمنى أن لا نخرج عن نطاق الموضوع والبدء والإنتهاء من المباراة مع كل

  • الإحترام للطرفين
  • لا تحاول تصيد الأخطاء على خصمك , من الأفضل الفوز بجهدك وبالطبع لايوجد هناك مشكله بالخسارة


Last edited by ~EDU VARGAS' on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=335b6cb5cb09add9b55bd
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 am

excuse me, we have a conflect between the Champion 8BTTT'11 and other Champion we have, so i hope that you delay our games for our group to Thursday, PLEASE..
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3373
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Ok Bro, no problem, is ok Thurday 27 october Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3373
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:41 pm




Players:


ITA Teck CP - 22.00 GMT
ITA Catanese Doc 02 - 18.30 GMT
ITA Cup One 03 - 19.00 GMT
ITA Carmine 07 - 16.00 to 22.00 GMT (22.00 finish game)
ITA Scooby 12 - 13.00 to 16.00 or 18.00 to 19.00 GMT
ITA Babaman 05 - 11.30 to 13.30 or 22.30 to 00.00 GMT


Last edited by Teck on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Teck wrote:
Ok Bro, no problem, is ok Thurday 27 october Wink


Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
~EDU VARGAS'
GzHome Designer
avatar

Nationality : chile
Registration : 2011-09-12
Posts : 461
Points : 2848
Location : 'La Vieja Escuela!


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 am

RELAX WoOoW ORG wrote:
excuse me, we have a conflect between the Champion 8BTTT'11 and other Champion we have, so i hope that you delay our games for our group to Thursday, PLEASE..

No problem (:
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=335b6cb5cb09add9b55bd
Cheleros Turi

avatar

Nationality : chile
Registration : 2011-09-13
Posts : 509
Points : 2817


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 pm

~EDU VARGAS' wrote:
RELAX WoOoW ORG wrote:
excuse me, we have a conflect between the Champion 8BTTT'11 and other Champion we have, so i hope that you delay our games for our group to Thursday, PLEASE..

No problem (:
ojala todos los organizadores y moderadores fueran tan riko como este:Q
Back to top Go down
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:20 am

18-22 GMT

Player 3: RELAX WoOoW ORG
Player 4: RELAX M7ROOM 05


GMT 18-21

Player 1:RELAX EXAM 02
Player 2: RELAX MUHAJER 01
Player 5: RELAX T76EM 12
Player 6: KEMO RELAX 08
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:44 am

ITA Teck CP VS RELAX M7ROOM 05 22.00 GMT
ITA Babaman 05 VS RELAX WoOoW ORG 22:30 GMT
ITA Carmine 07 VS RELAX EXAM 02 18:00 GMT
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3373
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:47 am

ITA Carmine 07 Vs. RELAX EXAM 02 18.00 GMT
ITA Scooby 12 Vs. RELAX MUHAJER 01 18.00 GMT
ITA Cup One 03 Vs. RELAX T76EM 12 19.00 GMT
ITA Teck CP Vs. RELAX M7ROOM 05 22.00 GMT
ITA Babaman 05 Vs. RELAX WoOoW ORG 22.30 GMT
ITA Catanese Doc 02 Vs. KEMO RELAX 08 Loading..


For you is ok this couple or you will change it??

For last i post tomorrow the Time becouse Catanese write me only tomorrow ok?
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:06 am

Teck wrote:
ITA Carmine 07 Vs. RELAX EXAM 02 18.00 GMT
ITA Scooby 12 Vs. RELAX MUHAJER 01 18.00 GMT
ITA Cup One 03 Vs. RELAX T76EM 12 19.00 GMT
ITA Teck CP Vs. RELAX M7ROOM 05 22.00 GMT
ITA Babaman 05 Vs. RELAX WoOoW ORG 22.30 GMT
ITA Catanese Doc 02 Vs. KEMO RELAX 08 Loading..


For you is ok this couple or you will change it??

For last i post tomorrow the Time becouse Catanese write me only tomorrow ok?

no, i am sorry about that, but i can't play the game tomorrow. It is going to be on thrusday and i am strongly agree with your formation .
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3373
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:37 am

RELAX WoOoW ORG wrote:
Teck wrote:
ITA Carmine 07 Vs. RELAX EXAM 02 18.00 GMT
ITA Scooby 12 Vs. RELAX MUHAJER 01 18.00 GMT
ITA Cup One 03 Vs. RELAX T76EM 12 19.00 GMT
ITA Teck CP Vs. RELAX M7ROOM 05 22.00 GMT
ITA Babaman 05 Vs. RELAX WoOoW ORG 22.30 GMT
ITA Catanese Doc 02 Vs. KEMO RELAX 08 Loading..


For you is ok this couple or you will change it??

For last i post tomorrow the Time becouse Catanese write me only tomorrow ok?

no, i am sorry about that, but i can't play the game tomorrow. It is going to be on thrusday and i am strongly agree with your formation .

The game play on Thursday 27.. no problem.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 am

Teck wrote:
RELAX WoOoW ORG wrote:
Teck wrote:
ITA Carmine 07 Vs. RELAX EXAM 02 18.00 GMT
ITA Scooby 12 Vs. RELAX MUHAJER 01 18.00 GMT
ITA Cup One 03 Vs. RELAX T76EM 12 19.00 GMT
ITA Teck CP Vs. RELAX M7ROOM 05 22.00 GMT
ITA Babaman 05 Vs. RELAX WoOoW ORG 22.30 GMT
ITA Catanese Doc 02 Vs. KEMO RELAX 08 Loading..


For you is ok this couple or you will change it??

For last i post tomorrow the Time becouse Catanese write me only tomorrow ok?

no, i am sorry about that, but i can't play the game tomorrow. It is going to be on thrusday and i am strongly agree with your formation .

The game play on Thursday 27.. no problem.. Wink


Thank you brother
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
~EDU VARGAS'
GzHome Designer
avatar

Nationality : chile
Registration : 2011-09-12
Posts : 461
Points : 2848
Location : 'La Vieja Escuela!


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:06 pm

ITA [] vs [] RELAX



ITA Carmine 07 [] vs [] RELAX EXAM 02
Horary: 19.00 GMT

ITA Scooby 12 [] vs [] RELAX MUHAJER 01
Horary: 18.00 GMT

ITA Cup One 03 [] vs []. RELAX T76EM
Horary: 12 19.00 GMT

ITA Teck CP [] vs [] RELAX M7ROOM 05
Horary: 22.00 GMT

ITA Babaman 05 [] vs [] RELAX WoOoW ORG
Horary: 22.30 GMT

ITA Catanese Doc 02 [] vs [] KEMO RELAX 08
Horary: 18.30 GMT








*If there is any change of the Game, please contact


Last edited by ~EDU VARGAS' on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=335b6cb5cb09add9b55bd
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3373
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:19 pm

ITA Carmine 07 [] vs [] RELAX EXAM 02
Horary: 18.00 GMT

this you can change to 19.00 GMT ?? becouse at 18.00 Eat.. sorry..your player and my player, have the same time 18-19-20 ...
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Teck wrote:
ITA Carmine 07 [] vs [] RELAX EXAM 02
Horary: 18.00 GMT

this you can change to 19.00 GMT ?? becouse at 18.00 Eat.. sorry..your player and my player, have the same time 18-19-20 ...


ok. no problem
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
Teck
Europa World Assistant
avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-05
Posts : 887
Points : 3373
Location : Lugano


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

~EDU VARGAS' wrote:
ITA [] vs [] RELAX



ITA Carmine 07 [] vs [] RELAX EXAM 02
Horary: 19.00 GMT

ITA Scooby 12 [] vs [] RELAX MUHAJER 01
Horary: 18.00 GMT

ITA Cup One 03 [] vs []. RELAX T76EM
Horary: 12 19.00 GMT

ITA Teck CP [] vs [] RELAX M7ROOM 05
Horary: 22.00 GMT

ITA Babaman 05 [] vs [] RELAX WoOoW ORG
Horary: 22.30 GMT

ITA Catanese Doc 02 [] vs [] KEMO RELAX 08
Horary: 18.30 GMT








*If there is any change of the Game, please contact

Ok.

ITA Catanese Doc 02 [] vs [] KEMO RELAX 08
Horary: 18.30 GMT
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
RELAX WoOoW VCP

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 86
Points : 2331


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm

OUT : RELAX T76EM 12

IN : RELAX M6NESH 06

?OK
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0745ccfd668b4532e09fc
RELAX MUHAJER

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-01
Posts : 49
Points : 2269


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

RELAX MUHAJER 01 (2)v.s(4)ITA Scooby 12

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=f1ac2b6b06175df80fc25
**Catanese Doc**

avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-07
Posts : 86
Points : 2327
Location : Catania (Italy)


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm in room but Kemo not -.-
Back to top Go down
KOG/ Scooby

avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-29
Posts : 13
Points : 2228
Location : Catania,Italy


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:09 pm

RELAX MUHAJER 01 wrote:
RELAX MUHAJER 01 (2)v.s(4)ITA Scooby 12
Back to top Go down
PAIN MOHMAD
GzHome Designer
avatar

Nationality : united kingdom
Registration : 2011-09-04
Posts : 866
Points : 3420
Location : Saudi Arabia - Makkah


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 pm

RELAX EXAM 02 VS ITA - Carmine - 07

3-3

Mod: MOHMAD

_________________
_________________













MOHMAD Player Snooker
If You Challenge Me Snooker Put Topic The Challenge And Send To Me PM



Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=2a4e1c18997e58345aceb http://ar-ar.facebook.com/people/%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88-%D9%85%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%85/100000529401451
G'RULERS / ZANETTI

avatar

Nationality : GzHome
Registration : 2011-10-05
Posts : 41
Points : 2284


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:25 pm

ITA Carmine 07 [] vs [] RELAX EXAM 02
Horary: 19.00 GMT

result is 3-3

_________________


Back to top Go down
DEATH KEMO

avatar

Nationality : ksa
Registration : 2011-10-06
Posts : 43
Points : 2254


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

ITA Catanese Doc 02 [0] vs [6] KEMO RELAX 08


Horary: 18.30 GMT



http://www.gulfup.com/show/X2amqy3xgvmo0s][/url]
Back to top Go down
**Catanese Doc**

avatar

Nationality : italy
Registration : 2011-09-07
Posts : 86
Points : 2327
Location : Catania (Italy)


PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 pm

why 6-0?

You made Countdown? I don't see nothing in forum

I was in room at 18.40 GMT.

The score is 1-0 for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]   

Back to top Go down
 
[Group C: RELAX vs ITA / 27 october]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dungeons and Dragons Player Looking For Group
» GURPS group anyone?
» D&D 4e Gamer Looking for Group
» The Unova Group. Action Figures.
» Star wars The Old Republic To be released October

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamezer Home :: International Tournaments :: Team Tournaments :: 8BTTT'11 :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: